How can I keep client touch points high and man hours low? What a question! Dialers, scripting, reduced wrap-up, anything for just one more second of productivity. What if I told you that with voice broadcast you can eliminate the need to have live agents on certain queues all together?
You can take back hours of time by replacing live queues with a voice broadcast. Traditionally these have been used by surveys but with our experience we can use them for customer touch points, payment reminders, logistic updates, and so much more. We achieve this by taking advantage of two great features.
- Intelligent Voice Broadcasting means that we integrate an IVR into the recording. Don’t just say hello to the client let them opt into a live call with an agent and say hello back.
- Our Google Text2Speech integration allows you to speak the client’s name, the account number, payment details anything you want!
Taking away agents from a queue that can achieve the same result with a broadcast can free up a massive amount of hours that could productively be used in other parts of your business.
One of our clients provides insurance for many elderly clients. They have a great service whereby they contact these clients regularly to check-in and see if they are ok. This was previously done with live agents, 15 of them spending 4 hours a day on this queue. We replaced the queue with a voice broadcast, we included our text2speech integration and now the call now looks like this:
- Hello Mr. Smith we are calling from 123 Insurance, just checking to see if you need something.
- Press 1 to speak with a nurse
- Press 2 to speak with customer service
- Press 3 to speak with accounts.
Changing to a voice broadcast saved 75 agent hours a week for this customer and this simple change means that when a client opts in to the call they have a real and immediate need.